Chef Becky’s Triple Berry Parfait
- 1 ½ cups heavy cream
- 5 tablespoons sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice, fresh
- 1 teaspoon lemon extract
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- ½ cup blueberries
- 1 cup raspberries
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 4 teaspoons lemon zest
- 1 bunch mint, for garnish
- 6 clear glass cups, for serving
- Chill a glass or stainless steel bowl in the freezer for an hour before mixing the whipped cream.
- Toss berries with 3 tablespoons sugar and set aside.
- Beat whipping cream, 5 tablespoons sugar, lemon juice, and extracts in a large chilled bowl on high speed until soft peaks form about 2 1/2 minutes.
- Layer mousse and berries in dessert dishes. Repeat layers a second time. Sprinkle with lemon zest. Garnish with a sprig of fresh mint.
- Serve immediately.