Yummy!!! Watch me prepare this ultra creamy Macaroni and Cheese recipe, using a few simple ingredients. It’s a comfort food classic that kids and families adore!
Tillamook Mac & Cheese
- 6 quarts water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 2 pounds elbow macaroni
- 1 cup butter, melted
- 4 cups Tillamook Extra Sharp Special Reserve Cheddar Cheese
- 2 cups Velveeta Cheese, cubed
- 4 cups half and half, hot
- 1 teaspoon Johnny’s seasoned salt
- It’s best to have the ingredients prepared before boiling the macaroni. Grate the cheese, heat the half and half, and melt the butter.
- Bring 6 quarts of water to a boil. Add 1 tablespoon salt, and then add the macaroni noodles. Boil according to package directions. Pour the boiled pasta into a large strainer. Shake off excess water, and then return the noodles to the pot. Add the melted butter and stir well. Add the cubed Velveeta and stir well. Add the shredded cheddar and stir again.
- Return to the stovetop and turn heat to medium-low. Add the hot half & half and seasoned salt. Stir just until cheese is melted.