19 Apr Chef Becky’s Summer Corn Salad with Basil and Tomatoes
Posted at 03:42h in 0 Comments
Try this amazing fresh summer salad recipe!!!
Summer Corn Salad
- 6 large ears of corn
- 2 cups cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup yellow onion, chopped fine
- 1 cup fresh basil, chopped small
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 2 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons salt
- ½ teaspoons black pepper
- Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Cook corn in boiling water for 10 minutes, or until desired tenderness. Drain, cool, and cut kernels off the cob with a sharp knife.
- In a small glass dish, combine the sugar and the rice vinegar. Microwave on high for 30 seconds to dissolve the sugar. Add the mayonnaise and olive oil. Whisk well.
- In a large bowl, toss together the corn, tomatoes, onion, and basil. Pour the dressing over it and season with salt and pepper. Stir well and refrigerate until serving.