Party Perfect Appetizer!! Rotisserie Chicken, green onions, spices, and cheese rolled up into a tortilla!
Spicy Chicken Tortilla Roll Ups
- 1 ½ cups rotisserie chicken meat, chopped
- 1 10 ounce can Rotel diced tomatoes with chilies, drained
- 1 cup jalapeno jack cheese, shredded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- ½ teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ cup cilantro, chopped
- ½ cup green onions
- 6 large Jalapeno Cheddar tortillas
- In a mixing bowl, combine cream cheese, drained tomatoes, cheese, remaining spices, garlic, cilantro and scallions. Mix together until well-incorporated. Add chicken and stir together.
- Lay out tortillas and divide mixture evenly in the center of each. Spread into a thin layer leaving ½ inch around the edge. Roll each tortilla tightly. Chill in the refrigerator for one hour.
- Use a sharp knife to cut into 1″ thick slices and transfer to a serving platter. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate until ready to serve.