So DELICIOUS!! Brownies, marshmallows, Hershey’s chocolate, graham crackers, and chocolate frosting unite to create a sinfully sweet and tasty dessert!! No campfire needed!
S’more Brownie Cups
- 1 batch of Triple Chocolate Decadence Brownies, or a high quality boxed brownie mix, baked
- 1 tub marshmallow cream
- 1 tub milk chocolate frosting
- 3 Hershey’s Milk Chocolate bars
- 1 ½ cups mini marshmallows
- 8 graham crackers, broken into 1 inch pieces
- 8 clear plastic cups, 9-ounce capacity
- Bake brownies according to package directions, and let cool. Break brownies up into chunks, about 1 inch in size.
- Place the 8 cups on the counter. In each of the plastic cups, layer the ingredients in the following order:
Order of Assembly
- Brownie Chunks (about 3 tablespoons in the bottom of each cup)
- 1 tablespoon marshmallow cream
- Hershey bar broken into pieces (about 2 chunks per cup)
- Brownie Chunks (about Â¼ cup per plastic cup)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate frosting (spread around to cover brownie chunks)
- 6 to 8 mini marshmallows per cup
- 4 graham cracker pieces
- Hershey bar pieces (arrange with logo facing up)
Serve with a spoon.