This appetizer will blow you away!!! Shrimp, cheese, green onions, and spices on baguette. Perfect for any occasion!
- 8 ounces baby shrimp, cooked, thawed, and roughly chopped
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1/4 teaspoon white pepper
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 tablespoon dill weed
- 1/4 cup green onion, minced
- 1 cup parmesan cheese, grated
- 1 large long loaf of baguette
- In a medium bowl, combine the mayonnaise, Old Bay, white pepper, garlic, lemon zest, dill weed, green onion, and the parmesan cheese. Stir well. Add the chopped shrimp.
- Slice the baguette in to ½ thick slices. Arrange on a parchment lined cookie sheet.
- Spread 2 teaspoons of the shrimp filling on top of each piece of bread. Spread the filling to cover the bread.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 8 to 9 minutes. Serve immediately.