Watch me whip up this delicious dinner in no time at all, with shrimp, bacon, peas, tomatoes, and a splash of cream!
Shrimp Bacon Pasta Toss
- 1 pound linguine
- 1 pound shrimp, thawed, peeled, deveined, and tail off
- 4 ounces bacon, coarsely chopped
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 2 cups tomatoes (grape or cherry), cut in half
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¾ cup petite peas, thawed
- ½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- ½ cup green onion
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese, for serving at the table
- Get a stockpot of salted water boiling for the pasta.
- In a large nonstick skillet, slowly cook 4 ounces of bacon. Cook it until it’s nicely crisped, and remove it from the pan. Leave the fat in the pan. Add the minced garlic and cook over low heat for 2 minutes.
- Add the halved cherry tomatoes. Turn the heat up to medium-high. Cook for two minutes. Add the peas and the shrimp. Cook for 2-4 minutes, depending on the size of your shrimp. (shrimp will turn pink)
- Add the green onions and a splash of heavy cream and heat through. Sprinkle the parmesan cheese over the dish and stir well. Serve immediately.