11 Mar Chef Becky’s Saucy Pizza Dip with Toasted Baguette
Posted at 02:44h in 0 Comments
This easy and quick appetizer is perfect for tailgating and parties!!
Saucy Pizza Dip with Three Cheeses
- 8 ounces Cream Cheese (I like Philly 1/3 less fat)
- 8 ounces Tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoons Italian Seasoning
- 1 cup shredded Mozzarella Cheese
- 10 Pepperoni Slices, cut into quarters
- 1/3 cup Precooked Sausage Crumbles
- 1 can Sliced Black Olives (2.25 drained weight)
- 1/3 cup Parmesan Cheese
- 1 loaf Baguette bread, sliced into ½ inch slices (can substitute Pita Chips or Bagel Chips)
- Non-stick spray
- ½ teaspoon Garlic Salt
- Medium baking dish
- Let cream cheese come to room temperature. Spread the cream cheese in an even layer in the bottom of the baking dish. Sprinkle the Italian seasoning over the cream cheese. Next, pour the tomato sauce over the cream cheese.
- Layer on the remaining ingredients in the following order:
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Quartered Pepperoni Slices
- Sausage Crumbles
- Black Olives
- Parmesan Cheese
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- Slice the baguette into ½ inch slices. Arrange in a single layer on a baking sheet. Spritz with olive oil or non-stick spray. Sprinkle lightly with garlic salt. Bake bread slices in a 400 degree oven for 5 minutes.