Your family will love you for this recipe! Flour tortillas, pizza sauce, cheese, oregano, pepperoni, olives, and garlic salt are all you need!
- 4 flour tortillas
- 2/3 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon oregano
- 2 tablespoons sliced olives
- 16 pepperoni slices
- Lay flour tortillas out on a clean work surface. Spread two tablespoons pizza sauce out, to cover half of each tortilla. Sprinkle cheese on top of the pizza sauce. Next, sprinkle garlic powder and oregano on top of the cheese. Place four pepperoni slices on each tortilla. Place a few sliced olives on top of the shredded cheese. Fold tortillas in half and press lightly.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium heat. Spray with non-stick spray. Place two pizzadillas in the skillet, and brown for 2 or 3 minutes per side. Press flat with a pancake turner.
- Slice into quarters and serve.
- These are a very convenient lunch to send to school with your child!