My Pimento Cheese recipe will knock your socks off! Rich, creamy, spicy goodness….it’s the perfect thing to have on hand for the holidays when guests stop by!
- ½ pound Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, finely grated
- ½ pound Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, finely grated
- 8 ounces pimentos, jarred, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 to 4 pinches cayenne pepper
- ¾ cup Best Foods mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Ritz Crackers
- Finely grate cheeses into a large bowl. Stir in pimentos, black pepper, cayenne, and salt to taste with an electric mixer. Add mayonnaise and stir again until relatively smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Serve with Ritz crackers.