19 Apr Chef Becky’s Maple Bacon Smokies
Posted at 03:42h in 0 Comments
This appetizer will be inhaled at your next party!! Perfect for tailgating, brunches, and cocktail parties!
Maple Bacon Little Smokies
- 1 pound center cut bacon
- 14 ounces Little Smokies
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 40 wooden picks or short skewers
- Preheat oven to 360 degrees. Line a cookie sheet with foil.
- Cut bacon into thirds. Arrange bacon on top of the foil. Bake the bacon for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and pour off the bacon grease.
- Combine Little Smokies with 1 cup brown sugar. Stir well and set aside and marinate for 20 minutes.
- Place one Little Smokie near the end of one piece of bacon. Roll bacon around the sausage and secure it with a toothpick. Place on a broiling pan and repeat with remaining sausages.
- Bake in a 425 degree oven for 9 to 10 minutes, or until bacon is crispy. Drizzle with maple syrup and serve immediately.