My Lemon Bars are out of this world! A client favorite dessert recipe for you to make at home.
- 1 cup butter
- ½ cup sugar
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 2 cups flour
- 4 large eggs
- 1 ½ cups sugar
- ¼ cup flour
- 1 tablespoon flour
- ⅔ cup fresh lemon juice
- ⅓ cup powdered sugar, for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees,
- In a medium bowl, blend together softened butter, 2 cups flour, 1/4 teaspoon salt, and 1/2 cup sugar. Press into the bottom of an ungreased 9×13 inch pan.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes in the preheated oven, or until firm and golden. In another bowl, whisk together the remaining 1 1/2 cups sugar and 1/4 cup flour. Whisk in the eggs and lemon juice. Pour over the baked crust.
- Bake for an additional 20 minutes in the preheated oven. The bars will firm up as they cool. Cut into uniform 2 inch squares and sprinkle with powdered sugar.