19 Apr Chef Becky’s Halloween Treats Spider Cupcakes and Spooky Punch
Posted at 03:42h in 0 Comments
Watch this cute video and learn two kid-friendly recipes for Halloween! Decorate cupcakes with a spider web and create a black bubbling punch!
Spider Web Cupcakes & Spooky Halloween Punch
Spider Web Cupcakes
- 1 box Devil’s Food Cakemix, follow package directions to bake cupcakes
- 1 16-ounce tub vanilla frosting
- 1 3.5-ounce tube Wilton sparkle gel-black
- Wooden toothpicks
- 18 plastic spider rings
- Bake cupcakes according to package directions. Let cupcakes cool completely.
- Frost cupcakes with the vanilla frosting. Use black sparkle gel, and draw a spiral shape on top of each cupcake. Using a wooden toothpick, drag it through the gel icing from the center outwards. Repeat this process on all of the cupcakes. Top each cupcake with a plastic spider ring.
Spooky Halloween Punch
- 1 packet unsweetened Orange drink mix (.22 oz)
- 1 packet unsweetened Grape drink mix (.22 oz)
- 1 ½ cups white sugar
- 8 cups cold water
- 2 liters ginger ale
- 8 ounces dry ice **Do not handle with bare hands. Use tongsâ€¦.adult participation required!
- In a large glass punch bowl, combine the grape and orange drink mix packets.
- Add the sugar and cold water.
- Stir until sugar has dissolved.
- Add the club soda.
- Store in the refrigerator until party begins.
- Just before guests arrive, place the dry ice into the punch bowl using tongs.