19 Apr Chef Becky’s Genoa Bread: Pesto, Sun-Dried Tomatoes, Salami and Parmesan
I know you’re going to love this party-perfect appetizer!! Make it ahead of time and take “ready to bake” to any party! All you need is baguette, cream cheese, pesto, salami, sun-dried tomatoes, and Parmesan Cheese.
- Soft Cream Cheese
- Quality Salami, thinly sliced, casing removed
- Sun-Dried Tomatoes, oil-packed, thinly sliced
- Parmesan Cheese
- Slice bread into ½ inch thick slices. Using a butter knife or silicone spatula, spread a thin layer of soft cream cheese on top of each slice of bread (about 1 ½ teaspoons cream cheese on each slice of bread).
- Place about ¾ teaspoon pesto on top of the cream cheese. Spread it evenly, using the back of a spoon.
- Thinly slice the salami with as sharp knife, and remove the casing. Slice into half-moon shapes. Arrange on top of the bread.
- Drain the sun-dried tomatoes, and place on top of the salami.
- Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake in a 400 degree oven for 7 to 8 minutes.