You’re going to LOVE my Fish Taco recipe! It’s SO delicious, easy, and healthy!
Fish Tacos with Cilantro-Ranch Dressing
- 1 pound white fish, such as tilapia
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon Old Bay seasoning
- 1 ½ teaspoons cumin
- 12 ounces package shredded cabbage coleslaw-style
- 3 tablespoons lime juice
- Salt and pepper
Cilantro Ranch Dressing
- 1 cup ranch dressing
- 1 cup cilantro
- ¼ cup lime juice
- 8 white corn tortillas
- Add oil to a large non-stick pan. Sprinkle fish with Old Bay and cumin. Place in the pan to cook when the rest of the components are ready.
- In a large bowl, toss lime juice over the coleslaw. Salt and pepper to taste.
- In a mini food processor, combine the ranch, cilantro, and a little lime juice to taste. Blend until sauce is bright green.
- Fry fish, and cook through, about 5 minutes. I like to cut the tilapia filets in half the long way to make slender pieces to fit in the taco.
- Cover the tortillas with a damp paper towel and microwave on high for 45 seconds.
ORDER OF ASSEMBLY:
- 1 tablespoon cilantro ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup cabbage
- 2 tablespoons cilantro ranch on top of coleslaw