30 Aug Chef Becky’s Elotes Mexican Corn on the Cob with Cotija Cheese DELISH!!
Posted at 16:27h in 0 Comments
This is a very tasty upgrade to corn on the cob!!! So easy, and SO delicious!
Elotes Mexican Street Corn
- 4 large ears of corn
- 10 cups water
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- ½ cup grated cotija cheese (an authentic Mexican cheese)
- 2 limes, cut into quarters (optional)
- 1 teaspoon Tajin Chili Lime Powder
- Special Tools:
- Silicone brush for applying the mayonnaise
- Sturdy bamboo sticks or corn cob holders
- Bring water and salt to a boil.
- Shuck the corn. Place corn in the boiling water. Set the timer for 10 minutes.
- Remove the corn from the water and drain on paper towels. Pat to dry. Insert a stick into the end of each ear of corn.
- Brush the mayonnaise over the hot corn. Try to cover it evenly.
- Generously sprinkle the cotija cheese all over the corn.
- Sprinkle with the Tajin chili lime seasoning and serve with lime wedges.