So sweet, so easy, and SO delicious!!! Watch me make this rich tasting chocolaty treat, perfect for Valentine’s Day, dinner parties, or just for fun!
Chocolate Raspberry Mousse Cups
- 1 ½ cups dark chocolate (Chocolate Decadence is my favorite brand)
- 12 ounces silken tofu
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 cup raspberries, fresh or frozen
- ½ cup powdered sugar
- ½ cup fresh raspberries, for garnish
- 1 ounce fresh mint, for garnish
- Put chocolate chips in a medium saucepan, and heat on the stovetop using LOW heat. Keep a close eye on the chocolate, and stir it often.
- Place tofu and raspberries in a food processor. Process until smooth. Add the melted chocolate, maple syrup, vanilla, raspberries, and powdered sugar and process until very smooth. Scrape down the sides and process for 30 seconds longer. Pour into martini glasses for elegant presentation. Garnish with fresh raspberries and mint.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour before serving.
- Make Ahead Tip: Loosely cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for up to 3 days