19 Apr Chef Becky’s Buffalo Chicken Dip
This dip is so tasty! I use rotisserie chicken, cream cheese, ranch dressing, Frank’s hot sauce, mozzarella cheese, and green onions. It’s great with Ritz crackers, celery sticks, and baby carrots.
Buffalo Chicken Dip
- 1 8-ounce package cream cheese, completely softened
- ½ cup ranch dressing
- ¼ cup Frank’s brand hot sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella Cheese
- ½ cup green onions
- 2 ½ cups diced rotisserie chicken
- ½ cup blue cheese crumbles
Serve with celery sticks, baby carrots, Ritz Crackers
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the cream cheese, ranch dressing, green onions, and hot sauce.
- Mix until combined using an electric mixer.
- Add mozzarella cheese and mix again.
- Add diced chicken and stir gently.
- Place in a 13 X 9 baking dish, crock pot, or heavy-duty foil pan (for grilling).
- Sprinkle evenly with the blue cheese crumbles.
Oven: Bake uncovered for 20 minutes at 350 degrees.
Crock pot: Heat on high for 1 hour, or low for 2 hours.
BBQ at your tailgater: Preheat grill to low. Place foil pan on directly on the grates, and close lid. Cook for 15-20 minutes, or until dip is hot and bubbly.