19 Apr Chef Becky’s BBQ Chicken Dip with Bacon
Posted at 03:42h in 0 Comments
This dip will blow you away! Bacon, cream cheese, green onions, ranch dressing, and BBQ sauce, baked to perfection!! Perfect for Father’s Day or potlucks!
BBQ Chicken Dip with Bacon
- 1 cup red onion, chopped
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 8 ounces softened cream cheese
- 3/4 cup ranch dressing
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic salt
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- 1½ cups rotisserie chicken meat, chopped
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/2 cup green onions
- Additional barbeque sauce
- 1 box Ritz crackers
- In small skillet combine olive oil and red onion and sauté using medium heat until tender, about 3 minutes.
- In medium mixing bowl combine cream cheese, ranch dressing, garlic salt, pepper, sautéed red onion, and barbecue sauce. Mix well. Stir in the diced chicken by hand. Spread into an oven safe baking dish.
- Sprinkle with the shredded cheddar cheese and then top with the bacon and green onions. Drizzle with additional barbeque sauce.
- Bake for 20 minutes in a 350 degree oven.
- Serve with Ritz crackers.