This recipe is AMAZING!! Make it ahead of time, and have an incredibly easy meal ready for the grill!
Bacon Wrapped Rosemary Chicken
- 4 small chicken breasts, boneless & skinless
- 4 sprigs fresh rosemary
- Sea Salt (I love Jacobsen sea salt)
- Black pepper
- Garlic Powder
- 8 slices thick cut bacon
- 12 wooden skewers, soaked in water
- Pick all leaves off the rosemary sprigs. Place the trimmed chicken on a large plate. Season both sides with the garlic powder, sea salt, black pepper, and rosemary leaves.
- On a large cutting board, lay two slices of bacon side by side. Place one chicken breast on the bacon slices. Wrap the bacon slices around the chicken breast, and secure it with 3 wooden skewers per chicken breasts. Repeat with the remaining chicken breasts.
- Preheat grill to medium high. Grill chicken breasts for 8 minutes on the first side, then flip over. Grill for 6 to 7 minutes on the other side. Cut chicken to ensure meat is cooked through.