19 Apr Chef Becky’s Bacon & Corn Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
Bacon is one of my favorite ingredients! In this recipe, I stuff large jalapenos with a sinful mixture of cream cheese, bacon, corn, ranch dressing, and spices…and topped with a crunchy seasoned breadcrumb mixture…. Bake and serve for your next tailgater!
Bacon and Corn Stuffed Jalapeno Poppers
- 12 large jalapenos, cut in half and seeded
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup sharp cheddar cheese
- ½ cup bacon bits
- ¾ cup corn, thawed
- 1 ½ teaspoon cumin
- ½ teaspoon kosher salt
- ⅛ teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 2 tablespoons ranch dressing
- ½ cup panko bread crumbs
- ½ cup parmesan cheese
- 2 teaspoons garlic salt
- Wearing gloves, cut the tops off the jalapenos, and cut in half lengthwise.
- Make the filling by softening the cream cheese and then adding the following: cheddar cheese, bacon bits, corn kernels, 1 ½ teaspoon cumin, kosher salt, cayenne pepper, and ranch dressing. Fill the jalapeno halves with this mixture. Place on a foil lined cookie sheet.
- Make the topping by combining the panko bread crumbs, parmesan cheese, and garlic salt. Sprinkle topping over the jalapenos.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 30 minutes.