With bacon, blue cheese, and beef, how can you go wrong? Make these meatballs, and your guests will devour them!
Bacon Blue Cheese Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef (12 to 15% fat)
- ⅓ cup Italian bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon Johnny’s Seasoned Salt
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled fine
- ⅓ cup blue cheese crumbles
Condiments for serving: Ketchup, mustard, pickles, etc… whatever you would serve with a burger!!
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, bread crumbs, and seasoned salt. Mixture will thicken and become like a paste. Stir in the crumbled bacon and then the blue cheese crumbles. Add the meat and mix well with your hands.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil. Use a cookie dough scooper, scoop balls into balls. Roll each ball between your hands to get a perfectly round shape.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and use convection if you have it.
- Bake meatballs for 7 minutes… open the oven, and give the cookie sheet a firm shake to loosen the meatballs from the foil. Bake 7 minutes longer.
- Serve with cocktail forks and your favorite condiments such as ketchup, mustard, pickles, etc.