19 Apr Chef Becky’s Bacon Blue Cheese Meatballs
With bacon, blue cheese, and beef, how can you go wrong? Make these meatballs, and your guests will devour them!
Bacon Blue Cheese Meatballs
- 1 pound ground beef (12 to 15% fat)
- ⅓ cup Italian bread crumbs
- ⅓ cup whole milk
- 1 teaspoon Johnny’s Seasoned Salt
- 4 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled fine
- ⅓ cup blue cheese crumbles
Condiments for serving: Ketchup, mustard, pickles, etc… whatever you would serve with a burger!!
- In a large bowl, combine the milk, bread crumbs, and seasoned salt. Mixture will thicken and become like a paste. Stir in the crumbled bacon and then the blue cheese crumbles. Add the meat and mix well with your hands.
- Line a cookie sheet with foil. Use a cookie dough scooper, scoop balls into balls. Roll each ball between your hands to get a perfectly round shape.
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees, and use convection if you have it.
- Bake meatballs for 7 minutes… open the oven, and give the cookie sheet a firm shake to loosen the meatballs from the foil. Bake 7 minutes longer.
- Serve with cocktail forks and your favorite condiments such as ketchup, mustard, pickles, etc.