Bacon, Tomatoes, Cheese Tortellini, and Broccoli tossed in a creamy dressing….this recipe is so easy and delicious, you will make it over and over!
Broccoli Bacon Tortellini Salad
- 1 ½ pounds tortellini cheese filled
- 1/2 pound bacon, diced into ¾ inch wide strips
- 4 cups broccoli florets
- 2 cups grape or cherry tomatoes, cut in half
- ½ cup green onion, finely chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Cook the tortellini according to the package directions, drain, rinse with cold water.
- Cut bacon onto ¾ inch wide pieces. Place the bacon in a large, deep skillet, and cook over medium-high heat, turning occasionally, until evenly browned, about 10 minutes.
- Place the tortellini, bacon, broccoli, grape tomatoes, and green onions into a salad bowl. Pour the dressing over the ingredients, and toss lightly to coat.
- Serve immediately.