Chocolate fondue is the perfect way to celebrate Valentine’s day! Watch me prepare this classic dessert with chocolate chips, heavy cream, coffee, Frangelico, and cinnamon.
- 12 ounces chocolate chips (bittersweet, semisweet, or milk)
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 Tablespoon Strong Coffee
- 1 Pinch Cinnamon
- 2 Tablespoons Frangelico (hazelnut liqueur, optional)
Tasty things for dipping:
- Wafer cookies
- Coconut Macaroon Cookies
- Dried Apricots
-Lots of napkins and toothpicks
-Fondue pot or crockpot
- Add the chocolate chips, heavy cream, coffee, cinnamon, and Frangelico. Heat using a low setting in an electric fondue pot or crockpot. Stir gently to combine. The chocolate should be completely melted, and it will have a glossy appearance.
- This can also be prepared in a microwave safe bowl. Add all ingredients, and microwave using the defrost setting. Stir, and continue heating until completely melted. You may need to re-warm the chocolate once it cools, if you’re not using a fondue pot or crock pot.
- Serve at once!