19 Apr Chef Becky’s Holiday Snack Mix with Chex, Pretzels, Dried Apples, Cranberries and M&M’s
This quick and easy Holiday Snack Mix is sure to become a family favorite!! Toast Cheerios with melted butter and cinnamon, then add the whole wheat Chex, pretzels, dried apples, dried cranberries, and M&M’s. Perfect for gift giving!
Holiday Snack Mix
- 14 ounce box Cheerios, plain
- 1 stick butter
- 2 tablespoons Cinnamon
- 14 ounce box Whole Wheat Chex
- 6 cups mini pretzels
- 2 cups dried apple rings, chopped small
- 2 cups dried cranberries
- 2 cups M&M’s (12.6 ounce bag)
- In a large skillet, melt the stick of butter and add the cinnamon over medium-low heat. Stir well. Add the box of Cheerios, and stir well. Toast the Cheerios by stirring constantly over medium-low heat, until the butter is completely absorbed. Remove from heat.
- In a very large bowl, place the toasted Cheerios, the Chex cereal, the pretzels, the dried apples, the dried cranberries, and the M&M’s. Stir very well.
- Divide into cute gift packaging. Air tight is best. Store in the freezer if possible.