Double Chocolate Peanut Butter Chip Cookies
- 1 cup all purpose flour
- 6 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 10 ounce bag Reese’s Peanut Butter Chips
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together the flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, and salt.
- Beat butter and sugar in a large bowl with mixer until well blended.
- Add egg and vanilla. Beat well.
- Stir in peanut butter chips and chocolate chips.
- Prepare a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a scoop to portion out the cookie dough. Arrange on the baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 12 minutes.