19 Apr Chef Becky’s Sun-dried Tomato Basil Stuffed Brie
Three simple ingredients are combined to make the perfect appetizer for wine tastings and summer parties!
Sun Dried Tomato & Basil Stuffed Brie
- 8 ounce Brie cheese wedge
- 3 tablespoons sun-dried tomatoes, packed in oil, drained and julienned
- 3 tablespoons fresh basil, chopped small
- Baguette or crackers for serving
- Chill the brie in the freezer for 10 minutes to make it easier to handle.
- Using a sharp knife, slice the brie triangle in half, so you end up with two identical triangles.
- Place one triangle of the brie on a pretty oven-safe serving dish. Arrange the sun-dried tomato pieces on top, and then sprinkle with the chopped basil. Place the brie wedge on top and score the top of the wedge with a sharp knife. This will make it easier to serve after it’s been baked.
- Bake in a 375 degree oven for 12 to 15 minutes. Serve with sliced baguette, or your favorite crackers.