19 Apr Chef Becky’s Pimento Cheese Spread
My Pimento Cheese recipe will knock your socks off! Rich, creamy, spicy goodness….it’s the perfect thing to have on hand for the holidays when guests stop by!
- ½ pound Extra Sharp White Cheddar Cheese, finely grated
- ½ pound Extra Sharp Cheddar Cheese, finely grated
- 8 ounces pimentos, jarred, finely chopped
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- 2 to 4 pinches cayenne pepper
- ¾ cup Best Foods mayonnaise
- 8 ounces Ritz Crackers
- Finely grate cheeses into a large bowl. Stir in pimentos, black pepper, cayenne, and salt to taste with an electric mixer. Add mayonnaise and stir again until relatively smooth.
- Store in the refrigerator.
- Serve with Ritz crackers.