19 Apr Chef Becky’s Ham & Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups and “The Cinderella”, a Pink Drink for Mom!
Mom’s need pampering every day of the year, but for Mother’s Day, we need to go all out!!! In this short video, I demonstrate two tasty recipes. Ham & Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups, followed by a tasty and colorful non-alcoholic drink, The Cinderella!
Ham & Cheese Crescent Roll-Ups
- 1 8-ounce tube crescent roll dough
- 3 ounces Nancy’s cream cheese, softened
- 2 teaspoons Koop’s stone ground mustard
- 1 tablespoon green onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons extra sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 thin round slices of ham
- Parchment Paper: Paper Chef pre-cut sheets
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, combine the softened cream cheese, Dijon mustard, green onions, and extra sharp cheddar cheese.
- Unroll the crescent roll dough and separate the triangles.
- Using a small spatula, spread 1 tablespoon of the seasoned cheese mixture on each piece of dough. Then lay one slice of ham on top. Fold the edges of the ham in, so it is not hanging over the edges of the dough.
- Start at the wide end of the triangle, and roll up, towards the point of the triangle. Place the crescents, point down, on the parchment paper.
- Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes.
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 cup ginger ale
- 2 tablespoons grenadine
- Ice Cubes
- 1 orange slice, for garnish
Serve with a straw and a paper umbrella if you have it!
Makes 2 servings
- In a cocktail shaker, combine the orange juice, pineapple juice, grenadine, and lemon juice.
- Shake gently, and pour into a martini glass filled with ice.
- Hang a slice of orange on the side of the martini glass.
- Serve with a straw and a paper umbrella.