19 Apr Chef Becky’s Berry Banana Smoothie
This smoothie tastes great!!! I combine a few simple ingredients, including two fruits and a veggie, to create a perfect health drink!
Banana Berry Greek Yogurt Smoothie
- 4 ripe bananas
- 2 cups frozen blueberries
- 4 cups fresh baby spinach
- 2 cups nonfat Greek Yogurt (honey or vanilla flavor)
- 1 cup lowfat milk
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 16 ounces silken tofu
- Place all ingredients in a large container.
- Using an immersion blender, puree all ingredients together until smooth.
Makes six smoothies.